[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno annotatePeakInBatch

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Thu May 17 15:35:29 CEST 2012

Dear Carl,

Yes, you can use ChIPpeakAnno::annotatePeakInBatch to determine the distance
from each DM site to the nearest gene - as measured from the DM site to the
nearest end of the gene by setting the parameter FeatureLocForDistance =
'geneEnd'.

Do you mind sharing your insight about using gene end instead of TSS?
Thanks!

Best regards,

Julie