[BioC] PANTHER in R.... Gene lists in sigPathway?

Ovokeraye Achinike-Oduaran ovokeraye at gmail.com
Tue May 22 07:13:23 CEST 2012

Hi Felipe,

Thanks. The thing is that I have genes from both GWAS and DE analysis from Limma in one list. So they don't all have logFC values, hence my question about gene lists and not necessarily gene sets. I ran my list through the PANTHER web interface and got some results but I just wanted to know if it had an R implementation.

DAVIDQuery() might work if it gives the same options as is web interface of choosing the PANTHER pathway option but I didn't find the instruction manual very straightforward.

Thanks again.

-Avoks