[BioC] Using BrainArray mappings with oligo package

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:02:44 CEST 2012

Hi Steve,

sorry for the late reply...

There isn't anything implemented in oligo/pdInfoBuilder that allows
one to create the required objects on the fly. If you had at least the
PGFs (ideally PGFs, MPS, transcript/probeset files) associated with
the alternative annotation, then it would be as simple as creating a
regular pdInfoBuilder package. Affymetrix themselves do not support
CDFs for WT arrays and I don't build annotation packages using
unsupported resources.

benilton