[BioC] edgeR: topTags

Wang, Li li.wang at ttu.edu
Tue May 29 17:18:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

The second question, when giving the summary command,  the number after -1 is the number of down-regulated genes and that after 1 is the up-regulated ones.

The first question, when you export your top tags into tab delimited table, you can sort the table by logFC, the positive values of logFC corresponds to the up-regulated genes, while the negative values of logFC indicates the down-regulated genes.

Hope that it is helpful.

Cheers
Li