[BioC] Missing Values after cyclic loess in limma

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Sat Nov 3 23:47:17 CET 2012

Dear Claus,

You are using software that is three Bioconductor releases out of date.

The bug you have run into was fixed on 5 August 2011.

Please install the current versions of R and Bioconductor.  See the
posting guide:

Best wishes
Gordon