[BioC] Custom node sizes with nodeRenderInfo not work

heyi xiao xiaoheyiyh at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 18:55:05 CET 2012

Dear list,
I am using the Rgraphviz new interface (layoutGraph + renderGraph) to plot graphs. I want Custom node sizes with nodeRenderInfo, it simply does not work. Has anybody get through this problem? Any suggestions/ideas will be appreciated.

#Note: labels, shapes, widths & heights are all vectors of the length. For shapes, I used either box, reactangle, or ellipse.
#also tried lWidth = widths/2 and rWidth = widths/2 in place of Width = widths, same thing
nAttr<-list(label = labels, shape = shapes, height = heights, Width = widths)
nAttr<- lapply(nAttr, function(x) {
names(x) <- nNames
x})
nodeRenderInfo(g) <- nAttr