[BioC] making a cdf package for a custom affymetrix array

Lauren Sassoubre lms6 at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 7 03:11:51 CET 2012

Hi,
This error message has come up in previous posts but I haven't found a solution that works. I'm having trouble loading a cdf file for a custom array and using that cdf for the function ReadAffy. Below are the code and error message. What does this error mean? I have tried reinstalling R and deleting the cdf files and reloading them from the original disk. I'm working with the most recent version of R for Macs.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Lauren

> make.cdf.env("Gilmorea520817.cdf")
Error in isCDFXDA(file.path(path.expand(cdf.path), filename)) :
  Unable to open the file /Users/lmsassoubre/Desktop/solarsimandmicroarrays/CD_Gilmorea520187F/Full/Gilmorea520817.cdf