[BioC] Did not find function «.rowMeans»

Tue Nov 13 11:32:02 CET 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:36 AM, R <robinmjelle at gmail.com> wrote:
> The error comes when calling this function:
>

> y <- estimateGLMCommonDisp(y, design)

>From the sessionInfo on your previous email, it looks like you somehow
are running mismatching versions of packages on your system.

For example you are running edgeR 3.0.2 (which is part of Bioconductor
2.11, and therefore should be run on R-2.15.x) ontop of Biobase
2.14.0, which was in Bioconductor 2.9 (which is the correct version
for R 2.14.x).

I'd recommend you update the version of R that you are running to the
latest (2.15.2) and reinstall all edgeR (and the rest of your
packages) via the biocLite mechanism (not(!) by simply compying over
you packages from your previous R install).

Then try again. I'm guessing this problem will go away.

-steve