[BioC] Using HTqPCR for Fluidigm BioMark input data (48.48 array)

Fletez-Brant, Christopher (NIH/VRC) [C] christopher.fletez-brant at nih.gov
Tue Nov 13 13:42:17 CET 2012

Jens,

If your qPCRset recognizes that there are 47 features and 3 samples, then
you should be able to perform downstream analyses.  If you are having
trouble modifying sample names, I have been storing sample names in a
file, ordered as the actual samples are in the Fluidigm output file, then
assigning sample names.  That is, something like:

Temp <- read.csv("sample.names.csv")
sampleNames(raw) <- Temp

Best,
Kipper