[BioC] How to annotate genomic coordinates

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Tue Nov 13 21:21:04 CET 2012

Hi Jose,

Thanks for reporting the bug. You should not have to remove circular
chromosomes yourself, it should be done automatically. I've also reduced
the number of warnings (re: circular sequences) to one vs multiple.

Fixes are in devel, 1.5.13 and release 1.4.4 which will be available via
biocLite() Wednesday ~9am PST or in svn immediately.

Valerie