[BioC] RGalaxy not working with R 2.14.1?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Nov 15 22:45:20 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Samuel Lampa <samuel.lampa at it.uu.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install RGalaxy [1] on my Ubuntu 12.04 box, as well as my
> Linux Mint box (Linux Mint is an ubuntu clone), but I get problems.
> According to the messages, RGalaxy does not work with R 2.14.1. Is this
> correct, or something that could be overridden?

The "since" field on the package home page
(http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/RGalaxy.html)
tells us that RGalaxy has been available since:
Bioconductor 2.11 (R-2.15).

So you need R-2.15 or R-devel in order to use it. Note that the API
has changed significantly in the devel version.

Dan