[BioC] RCytoscape on Windows

Paul Shannon pshannon at fhcrc.org
Mon Nov 19 05:21:12 CET 2012

Hi Mark,

The RCytoscape package should install fine on Windows.  XML-RPC and its prerequisite XML work on Windows.   Maven is not needed, not unless you are building Cytoscape from scratch, and not necessariliy even then.   The installation instructions avaialable at http://rcytoscape.systemsbiology.net should get you going.

If not, could you give us the results of sessionInfo ()?    Be forewarned:  our next repsonse will likely encourage you to upgrade R and R packages to the latest version.

  - Paul