[BioC] Workflow for Agilent aCGH anlysis

Wed Nov 21 15:58:32 CET 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:50 AM, McQueen, Cole <CMcQueen at cvm.tamu.edu> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am new to Bioconductor and in need of guidance.  I am looking for a workflow(s) for analyzing Agilent 2 color aCGH.  Thank you all very much in advance.

I think you'll find that a google search for "agilent acgh
bioconductor" and "bioconductor acgh workflow" to be quite fruitful.
;-)

There is at least one publication that deals with this expressly:

Analysis of Array-CGH Data Using the R and Bioconductor Software Suite

You'll also find many packages that pop up (such as snapCGH, just to
name one) which also have their own vignettes that act as tutorials on
how to use them, so I guess you will be in pretty good shape.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou