[BioC] AnnotationForge example does not work

Nicos Angelopoulos (NKI Amsterdam) nicos_mlists_06 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 16:38:34 CET 2012

Hi James,

Thanks for this.

I can confirm the call to makeDBPackage()
completes once 'org.Hs.eg.db' has been installed and loaded.

SQLForge.R itself then fails on
file.rename(file.path(tmpout, "hcg110.db"),file.path(tmpout, "foo.db"))
but this is just as a matter of general info.
In my run there was no such file in the tmpout directory.
The package built correctly and I was able to load it.

Hope the dependency to 'org.Hs.eg.db' becomes explicit both in the
SQLForge.pdf and the sources.

Many thanks also to the developers and maintainers of these packages.

Regards,

Nicos Angelopoulos
---
http://bioinformatics.nki.nl/~nicos/