[BioC] Old Annotation Packages?

Hollis Wright wrighth at ohsu.edu
Thu Oct 4 02:09:22 CEST 2012

Hi, all; I've got a large number of expression values that are currently associated with the old 2004 rat genome build RefSeq IDs, and unfortunately it looks like the Ensembl biomaRt and most of the online resources have updated to the new RefSeqs and I can't seem to link back to the old ones. I think an old version of org.Rn.eg.db would do the trick but the current version is also updated. Is there any way to get an older version that would have the older mappings, or is there a way to easily map the obsolete RefSeq IDs to the updated ones? I'm aware of Eutils, but if there's an existing solution I'd prefer not to reinvent the wheel. Thanks!

Hollis Wright, PhD
Ojeda Lab, Division of Neuroscience
Oregon Health and Science University