[BioC] DEseq version and R version compatibility

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Fri Oct 5 12:01:25 CEST 2012

Dear Jose Luis

please either convince your sys admin to install the current release version of R (2.15.1) and Bioconductor (2.11), or install it privately on the server e.g. in your home directory (it is easy). Everything else leads to insanity.

Note that each R package (incl. DESeq) comes with its documentation, and it is versioned by a version number rather than calendar dates. The presence of outdated PDFs somewhere in the internet does not mean that you should these.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang