[BioC] PCA plots and identifying outliers

Guest [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Oct 5 17:35:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm using affycoretools() to generate some pca plots. I found that I have some outliers. I was wondering, how do I find out which particular sample (.CEL file) was the outlier?

 I know which group it is from, but not the identity.

I've plotted pca plots with just using the plot() function as well, but I still do not know how to identify the particular sample that is the outlier.

Any ideas for both affycoretools() or the general plot() function will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Guest

 -- output of sessionInfo():

No error, just question about how find out further details.

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.