[BioC] EBImage package now easier to install (no system dependencies)
andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:43:44 CEST 2012
We are happy to announce that with Bioconductor release 2.11 the
package EBImage (>= 4.0.0) can be installed without any of the system
dependencies that were required by previous versions (ImageMagick,
Further functionality upgrades include:
- Perreault's constant time median filter,
- self-complementary top-hat,
- streamlined object feature computations,
- improved 'rotate' / 'translate' functions and a new 'transpose' function,
- alpha channel support,
- and performance enhancements.
See the package NEWS file and documentation for details.
EBImage Development Team
More information about the Bioconductor