[BioC] Profiles

Wed Oct 10 17:27:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Michael [guest]
<guest at bioconductor.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to make nice comparison of GO profiles for three samples.
> How can do this with goProfiles, I already have GO terms and I can easily do the profiles using entrez ids doesn't work with GO.
> I would appreciate for help.

Did you read the vignette?

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.11/bioc/vignettes/goProfiles/inst/doc/goProfiles.pdf

It seems to show you how to do that ... you'll have to tell us what
you've tried, and why the examples in the vignette don't work for you
if you want some help. Without that, we have no idea where to even
begin to try to help.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou