[BioC] interpretation & visualization methylation data (illum 450k)

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:59:30 CEST 2012

Just in case you have not seen this (because I think I forgot to
describe it in the manual), we now have
  mapToGenome
which easily adds genomic coordinates to your MethylSet.  From then on
you will be on your own, although we do expect to provide
functionality for annotation results "soon" (when we have completed
our current task of adding our DMR finder).

Kasper