[BioC] question on easyRNASeq developer version

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Mon Oct 15 14:14:32 CEST 2012

Hi René, Yanju,

The bug has been fixed in both release and development. It took longer as first it was a complex one, second it was around the Bioc release time and third another bug appeared in another dependencies while I was testing it.

Concerning the long time to generate the geneModel, I've seen that as well and that is again a behavior that has changed between Bioc 2.10 and 2.11. I'm working on it, thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support