[BioC] Rgraphviz: how to read a \"dot\" file?

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at jhsph.edu
Tue Oct 16 21:19:15 CEST 2012

I got the files, thanks.  I can confirm the crash, but I also get

> tmp = agread("country-graph.dot", layout = FALSE)
> tmp
[1] "A graph with 0 nodes."

(it crashes with layout=TRUE, presumably because it thinks there are
zero nodes).

I also get a crash when I used command-line dot from Graphviz 2.28.0.

I'll look some more, but my guess still stands: it is an invalid dot file.

Kasper