[BioC] regarding to flowCore/read.FCS warning message

Mike wjiang2 at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 19 22:54:09 CEST 2012

Hi,Stevan,

This warning message is due to the fact that R doesn't handle unsigned
integer of size larger(or equal) than 4 Bytes.
If your raw files store data as non-integer type (float or double),you
can safely ignore this warning. Let me know if you have more questions
regarding to flowCore.

Mike Jiang,PhD
System Analyst
PS Statistics, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
(206)667-1905