[BioC] EdgeR: how to save results for list of genes ?

anna [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Oct 24 11:32:48 CEST 2012

Hello,
how can I save my list of differentially expressed genes after having my top DE gene visualized with  topTags(lrt)?

(I followed step by step the example of carcinoma vs matched normal tissue)

thanks,
anna

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=French_France.1252  LC_CTYPE=French_France.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=French_France.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=French_France.1252

attached base packages:
[1] splines   stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] edgeR_3.0.0  limma_3.14.1

[1] tools_2.15.1