[BioC] experiment design in EdgeR -- correction

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Oct 25 07:23:49 CEST 2012

Dear Anna,

I replied to your question below too quickly, and my advice below was too
simple.  For better advice, see the response I made a few minutes ago to
your later posting regarding the same experiment.

Best wishes
Gordon