[BioC] taqman versions

James F. Reid reidjf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:50:27 CEST 2012

Ciao Marco,

On 24/10/12 18:40, Marco Fabbri wrote:
> I am working with Taqman Microrna and I am using different versions of cards.
> I am having problems with different version. Applied biosystem uses
> its own code that refers to specific mirbase version.
> I wonder if you are aware of a database with relation between mirbase
> and taqman codes

I am not aware of such a database, apart from the details provided by AB
for manufacturing their cards (they usually state which release of
mirbase was used for designing the probes) and cards that have been
deposited at NCBI GEO or EBI ArrayExpress. What I tend to do is extract
the probe sequences and match them against the latest release of mirbase.

HTH.
J.