[BioC] Annotation for Agilent Chip G4858A-039494

Constanze Schmitt [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Sat Sep 1 12:21:21 CEST 2012

Dear All,

i'm using Bioconductor and R for gene expression analysis and i have a
short question: which Bioconductor chip type/annotation package
corresponds to the Agilent Chip G4858A-039494 (SurePrint G3 Human Gene Expression 8x60K v2 Microarray)? I haven't got the data yet and i haven't managed to find a matching "hgug..." ID. It would be great if someone could help.

Best wishes,

Constanze

 -- output of sessionInfo():

I haven't used any code yet as i still don't have the data (-; .

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.