[BioC] regarding mapping package

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Sep 1 16:05:09 CEST 2012

On 08/31/2012 03:47 AM, deepika lakhwani wrote:
> hello...
>
> please suggest me the R package for genome mapping of Arabidopsis, actually
> i have genomic data of Arabidopsis so i want to map on it whole genome.

Hi Deepika -- it's not clear what you're asking. Aligning short reads?
Maybe Rsubread or in the devel version of Bioconductor gmapR.
Annotations? maybe org.At.tair.db. Whole genome? one of the
BSgenome.Athaliana.TAIR.* genomes at
http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/BiocViews.html#___AnnotationData.

Hope that helps, Martin