[BioC] package ‘hugene10stv1’ is not available: problem in fitProbeLevelModel

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:26:05 CEST 2012

Your code suggests you're using oligo to run the PLM. However, the
error suggests that you read your data using the affy package, which
does not create objects compatible with oligo.

Read your data using oligo... then everything should work as expected.

library(oligo)
InVivodat = read.celfiles(list.celfiles())
plm = fitProbeLevelModel(InVivodat)

best,