[BioC] DESeq error

Philipp Brand Philipp.Brand at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Sep 14 21:19:46 CEST 2012

Hello Wolfgang and Simon,
thank you for answering so fast.
In fact, the problem is kind of solved. I was using R via the macintosh R interface. As I tried to repeat the DESeq analysis via terminal, everything worked. I do not know why these strange things happened but I think I'll stick to the good old Terminal from now on.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend,
Philipp