[BioC] Bioconductor's qvalue package not working on Macs!

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Wed Sep 19 08:47:33 CEST 2012

Josh,

the qvalue package and in particular the code you list below works
perfectly well (the GUI opens and responds) on the machine I have just
tested it with (OS X 10.8.1 (12B19)). Perhaps your installation of R is
broken?

 > sessionInfo()
R Under development (unstable) (2012-09-18 r60759)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin12.1.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] qvalue_1.31.0        BiocInstaller_1.5.12 fortunes_1.5-0

[1] tcltk_2.16.0 tools_2.16.0

PS in·duc·tion; noun, the inference of a general statement from a finite
set of examples.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Sep/18/12 10:29 PM, Josh B scripsit: