[BioC] question on easyRNASeq developer version

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Thu Sep 20 15:06:28 CEST 2012

Dear René,

The best place to post this - where you would get for sure my attention - is the bioconductor mailing list. The advantage is that other developers/users might be able to help you as your message would have a better visibility to the R/Bioc community. I've actually put that mailing list in Cc.

There indeed seem to be a sub-setting error somewhere within the function that parses the read information, or so I guess from your error message. Would it be possible for you to share your EMC_18_alignment.bam file? I can set up a folder in my dropbox for you to upload the file. If that is not possible, can you at least trim your bam file to the smallest size sufficient to reproduce the error and share that excerpt with me?

Best,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support