[BioC] biomaRt for COSMIC: frequency of mutation

Eleonora Lusito eleonora.lusito at ieo.eu
Sun Sep 30 14:08:38 CEST 2012

Dear Users,
I have a long list of genes and I would like to retrieve informations about
mutations and especially the frequency of each mutation. I searched directly
using the COSMIC Biomart on the  COSMIC web site but unfortunately frequencies
are not associated with each mutation when I export the final matrix. As an
alternative, I tried to use biomaRt, but unfortunately "frequency" is not
present between the filters/attributes.
Is there a way to retrieve this information using biomaRt or is there another
specific tool able to do that?

Thanks in advance

E.

--