[BioC] faillure in ragene10stv1 in rat Gene St0.1 Affymetrix data

Antje Kammermeier [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Tue Apr 2 10:07:56 CEST 2013

Dear team,

my name is Antje and I am nwe to Bioconductor. Hope all the description is ok for you.
I analyse Rat Affymetrix data from Rat Gene ST 0.1 Data. I did a normalisation and wanted to filter the data. I did all the Installation for the Annotation data. Unfortunately I got the error term ragene10stv1 not available. Can anybody what can be wrong?

Thanks in foward

Antje

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R command
celfiles<-ReadAffy()
Celfiles.norm<-rma(celfiles)
celfiles.filt<- nsFilter(Celfiles.norm,require.entrez=TRUE, var.cutoff =0.5)$eset

Annotation packages installed
AnnotationDbi
pd.ragene.1.0.st.v1
ragene10stv1cdf