[BioC] Mass spectrometry data analysis

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Apr 2 17:16:46 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I see lots of packages in BioC for the analysis of raw mass spectrometry
data, but I don't see anything offhand for the differential analysis of
these data. In addition, the googles seem only to point towards
proprietary analysis software.

I have been handed a data set comprised of spectral counts (rather than
say, area under the curve), and wonder if anybody has experience with
this type of data, and might have pointers to useful software.

Best,

Jim

--
James W. MacDonald, M.S.