[BioC] Cross-posting (was: brief quesion on DESeq2)

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Apr 2 22:31:32 CEST 2013

Dear Daniel

sorry for lecturing, but...: cross-posting the same question on different mailing lists (here: SEQanswers and Bioconductor, and who knows where else) is considered bad form by many. It requires those that might be willing to help do extra work, or alternatively, if they decide not to do that, leaves some of these threads dangling, potentially confusing future users who find such a thread on a web search.

Please, please, let's be considerate of other people's time.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang