[BioC] Fwd: GO terms: Annotation for HumanMethylation450

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 3 20:45:15 CEST 2013

Hi Jinyan,

1st of all, please do the following to update some of your very old
packages:

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite(c("AnnotationDbi","GO.db")

## Then you can load the libraries like this:
library(GO.db)
## and use the cols method to see what you can ask for like this:
cols(GO.db)

For more explanations, please look at this vignette here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.11/bioc/vignettes/AnnotationDbi/inst/doc/IntroToAnnotationPackages.pdf

Thanks,

   Marc