[BioC] Bioconductor and the Google Summer of Code

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 10 01:00:00 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

This year Bioconductor is participating in the Google Summer of Code.
Interested parties can see our GSOC page here:

https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/bioconductor

Also, we know that we only have a few ideas on our ideas list this year.
It's because we want to start small this year and only take on a few
projects under careful mentorship.  But, that doesn't mean that we don't
want to hear from the community about what you would like to see in the
future.  And of course we would also like to hear from any students out
there who might want to participate!  So if you are a student who wants to
participate, please email our special list set up for this purpose (
gsoc-bioc at lists.fhcrc.org  ) and tell us about yourself and your interests.

   Marc