[BioC] Error installing (some) Bioconductor packages on Mac OSX under R-3.0.0?

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 01:56:05 CEST 2013

Following up on the topic of failed loading/attaching of Bioconductor
packages under R-3.0.0 on Mac OS - is this a known bug of the GUI, or
a problem with the way Bioconductor compiles packages? The user who
experienced problems loading impute did not have problems loading CRAN
packages.

Should the developers be notified, or do they already know about the problem?

Thanks,

Peter