[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno_2.8.0 assignCromosomeRegion

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Thu Apr 25 15:27:30 CEST 2013

Dear Mboyba,

According to my understanding, intergenic regions consist of promoters,
enhancers/silencers, noncoding RNAs and other unknown elements. Currently,
any intergenic regions that are not promoter or immediate downstream are
lumped into enhancer/silencer category. If you could help us define
enhancers and other intergenic elements more accurately, then we can have a
fine-grained partition of the intergenic region.

Many thanks for your input!

Best regards,

Julie