[BioC] Deleting object rows while looping

Steve Lianoglou lianoglou.steve at gene.com
Mon Apr 29 18:41:14 CEST 2013

Sorry -- I'm not quite in full swing yet ... this new monitor is
making me read things funny:

> given the size of your data -- of course sometimes ||-ization is the
> right way to go, but you can try both and see.

I briefly skimmed Martin's post and thought he suggested ||-ization,
which he didn't -- although his approach w/ the work implemented in
`doWork` does lend it self nicely to ||-ization in the future, if need
be, but that's neither here nor there ... even if some of us are
actually here, and others are there.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou