[BioC] Add new affy organism platform

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Apr 30 01:07:26 CEST 2013

Hi Marc,

My understanding is that you can't use SQLForge to create a chip-level
.db package unless there is a corresponding db0 package. Is that not
true? In this case the OP wants a rice.db package - is there an easy way
to make such a beast without a corresponding db0 package? Perhaps using
the makeOrgPackageFromNCBI?

Best,

Jim