[BioC] Limma/Affy - Include expression Intensity in Final 'decideTests' results - limm2annaffy

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at uw.edu
Tue Apr 30 18:59:59 CEST 2013

Hi Atul,

You might then try writeFit(), which is probably more to your liking.
Something like

write.table(writeFit(fit2, "mouse4302", esetRMA.Reduced),
"All_data.txt", sep = "\t", quote=FALSE, row.names = FALSE)

Also please note that Excel has an unfortunate habit of changing any
gene symbol that looks like a date into a date, and this is irreversible
(so e.g., the 1Apr gene will be converted to 4/1/2013, because that
makes sense...).

You want to import the data into Excel rather than opening, and in the
third step of the wizard ensure that you change the format of the symbol
column to text rather than general.

Best,

Jim