[BioC] AnnotationHub man page improvements

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Aug 2 02:14:09 CEST 2013

Hi Kasper,

I think you could just do the following:

ah[["goldenpath.hg19.encodeDCC.wgEncodeUwTfbs.wgEncodeUwTfbsMcf7CtcfStdPkRep1.narrowPeak_0.0.1.RData"]]

Instead of using $ like usual:

ah$goldenpath.hg19.encodeDCC.wgEncodeUwTfbs.wgEncodeUwTfbsMcf7CtcfStdPkRep1.narrowPeak_0.0.1.RData

Does that solve your problem?

   Marc