[BioC] request

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Tue Aug 6 17:32:18 CEST 2013

Dear Alexey
please type "plotPCA" into the R command line to see how the function computes the PCA, then have a look at the manual page of the functions "prcomp" and "screeplot".

@all: I am not sure what would be a good user interface would be for modifying the "plotPCA" function so that it can return the 'pca' object for user inspection (such as desired by Alexey); currently it returns the 'trelliis' object as its return value.

Best wishes
	Wolfgang