[BioC] I need BSgenome for Eucalyptus grandis

Rodrigo Hasbun [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Wed Aug 14 02:23:59 CEST 2013

Hi

I am a young researcher initiating in the use of short sequences generated by NGS for methylation analysis. Currently I am working with MRE-seq in Eucalyptus grandis and I would like to apply MEDIPs for my analysis . The problem is that I have not a BSgenome for this species. It is possible that you generate?

Best

Rodrigo

 -- output of sessionInfo():

> forgeBSgenomeDataPkg("path/to/my/seed")
Error: no se pudo encontrar la funci'on "forgeBSgenomeDataPkg"
> library(BSgenome)
Mensajes de aviso perdidos
1: package 'BSgenome' was built under R version 2.12.1
2: package 'GenomicRanges' was built under R version 2.12.1
> forgeBSgenomeDataPkg("path/to/my/seed")
Error en .readSeedFile(x, verbose = verbose) :
  seed file 'path/to/my/seed' not found
> forgeBSgenomeDataPkg(/Volumes/Datos/SeqEuca)
Error: inesperado '/' en "forgeBSgenomeDataPkg(/"
> forgeBSgenomeDataPkg(Volumes/Datos/SeqEuca)
Error en forgeBSgenomeDataPkg(Volumes/Datos/SeqEuca) :
  error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function 'forgeBSgenomeDataPkg'

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.