[BioC] Unable to find an inherited method for function ‘exprs’

Wolfgang Huber whuber at embl.de
Wed Aug 14 06:48:42 CEST 2013

Dear Dave

have a look at the manual page of 'geoQuery', esp. the section titled "Value", and the package 'vignette'. They contain the answer to your question.

I think many people have experienced that taking code examples that one saw somewhere and trying to tweak them to one's own problem by trial and error can be an efficient way to move forward; however, when it fails, it is a tradition on this mailing list to point out the existence of the more deductive approach of reading the software documentation and trying to understand what each component does.

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang