[BioC] Reading Illumina data from GenomeStudio in limma

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 14 07:46:53 CEST 2013

Dear Josh,

Could you please provide the command you used and also the first 10 lines of your probe profile file? The read.ilmn function allows any number of columns to be included in your data files. It just extracts those columns whose names match the names specified in the parameters. So I do not know what caused your problem unless I can have a look at your data.

Best regards,

Wei