[BioC] RNA degradation plot with oligo package GeneFeatureSet objects

heyi xiao xiaoheyiyh at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 22:47:57 CEST 2013

Hi all,
In affy package, I can use AffyRNAdeg and plotAffyRNAdeg to plot and check RNA degradation. Is there any way to do so in oligo package for GeneFeatureSet,which is equivalent to AffyBatch in affy package. I look at the GeneFeatureSet and AffyBatch, they quite similar. But not sure what can be done here. I can either modify AffyRNAdeg and plotAffyRNAdeg functions to fit them for GeneFeatureSet, or I can convert GeneFeatureSet to AffyBatch and use the affy package degradation functions. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Heyi