[BioC] RNA degradation plot with oligo package GeneFeatureSet objects

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Aug 16 20:01:56 CEST 2013

Dear Heyi,

Function 'plotAffyRNAdeg()' of package 'xps' does allow you to plot RNA
degradation plots for Whole Genome and Exon arrays, see Cahpter 5.4.1 of
vignette 'xps.pdf'.

I have done this for a couple of HuGene array data, and the results look
interestingly. Especially there is a difference when you compare RNA
degradation plots from frozen tissues vs paraffin embedded tissues.
However, I am not sure how to interpret the results.

Best regards,
Christian
C.h.r.i.s.t.i.a.n   S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a           A.u.s.t.r.i.a